- Press ▼ until you reach jbz and press the blue button under New.
- Press delete to erase the standard program name, and select kybrd and use the arrows to find the letters you want for the #program name and press Enter to add them. If you press Shift you will get numbers and lower case letters.
- When you are done, return to the main screen.
- Use the up and down arrows to find your program.
- Select Edit.
- Use the arrows to scroll through the program to change the temperature and time for each part of the program. You can add more cycles or take out cycles using the buttons at the bottom of the screen.
Return to PCR Procedure.
Updated May 14 2009